Sandwich Board Application:
1. Partition,indoor wall, outdoor wall of non load bearing wall
2. The renovation of the old buildings
3. Other condition which have strong requirements of the moisture
proof, waterproof, fireproof, sound insulation.
Sandwich Board Advantages:
1. Low density, light weight.
2. Fireproof, thermal insulation, fungus resistant, moisture-proof,
3. Easy to install, short construction period, splicing
installation saves time and labor. Saves much cost than traditional
4. 75mm thickness sandwich board is able to bear 50KG light
|product name:||eps cement sandwich panel|
|single point hanging strength/N||≥ 1100|
|heat transfer coefficient B/W/sqm.k||≤0.6|
|surface panel||caclcium silicate board 4.5mm each side|
|lifetime||70years and resuable|
- Heat Preservation:Major material is antifreezing,heat preserving and environmental
- Heat Insulation:Adjust the indoor temperature at a constant range.
- FireProof:4.5mm calcium silicateboard is fireproof,Eps & Cement sandwich
panel can be against a high temperature for 4 hours.
- WaterProof: Experiment has proved that water pool can be made byEps and
Cement sandwich panel without absorbing any water and no leakage at
all after one year.
- Sound Insulation: The inside of wall panel material (EPS polystyrene grain) has
fine sound insulation and sound absorbing function.
- Easy to Install: Using our installation material (PU foam and Cement Adhesive) is
easy to build house.
- Labor Cost Saving:As wall panel is easy and fast to construct,the labors can be cut
down in the same work & time.
- High Intension:Eps & Cement sandwich wall panel can be nailed directly or
hang heavies,it can be decorated by ceramic tile,wall paper and any
decorations you like.
- Earthquake Resistance:The quakeproof performance of Eps & Cement sandwich wall panel
is more than 8.5.
- Space and cost Saving:50to 200mm,which is more thinner than the traditional block,so it can
save a lot of construction space,meanwhile,the constructure cost
can also be saved instead of using the thick traditional blocks.